CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

24 February 2008

CELEBRITY LOOKALIKE

Weee!Found out from Audrey's friendster that there's this webby where you can upload ur pic and they would tell you how much alike you and some celebrities are.

Andrey looks 80+% like Zhang Zi Yi!!!

Not fair.

I look mostly like Jap celebrities which im very happy about too!Hahas



Chem test tmr!
Chapter 16: Rates of Reaction.

It jus got me thinking that stress kinda kills?

Heard from church that stress destroys something in your DNA or watsoever.THUS!Dont stress yourselves too much!=) As much as i realli wanna do well.I dont think stressing myself will do any good.=)

I almost wanted to raise up my hand in church jus now to ask Pastor wat will happen if that thingy of ur DNA is destroyed!

Controlled myself! Remembered i aint in school!Lols.

Weee....Dar's replied!
Byes!

My world has twice as many stars in the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home