CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

23 February 2008

COMMON TESTS NEXT WEEK!

OMG!Im getting eye bags!Blehss..Deon n Jordy said that!Omg!Someone throw me a eye mask please?!But it somehow makes me look like im wearing eyeliner.Lols!xD

Study study n study more.Blehss.Starts off with A.Maths!Sianz.It includes all the chapters since sec3!Haiz..I dont think i can even use the com for the next whole week.I wanna sleep!=)

Jus suddenly had this thought of how it would be like going to an Arts school.I'd be a dance major!Then i'd imagine myself walking into this building.Take the lift to maybe the 7th floor?When i walk out i'd see one whole row of dance studios.I'll walk into one of the studios and start dancing or choreographing!Hahas.Its quite a crazy thought though?But Ihope to go to Lasalle BUT i wanna go JC too.=) Nvm i'll decide after O 'lvl's.=)

I found out on the internet that Edison Chen's lawyer announced that the photos were digital fakes!Maybe only Gillian Chung's were real?

Wateva.I still wanna watch Sniper!=)

Stayed back in sch ytd to do the English project!I had to write all the paragraphs onto the coloured paper.My hand hurts!SOBS!

Only Ivan helped me but out of 15 he wrote 3?Blehs...

Finally finished it at 3?Passed it to Rachel,Hillary,Sam's group and told them to hand it in for us.=)

I wanted to eat lunch in school so Ivan decided to be a lightbulb n joined me n Dar for lunch.Lols!Sha went home without telling us.Hahas.

O ya!Ivan kept delaying when we were leaving!Hahas!
Ivan: Did i forgot to bring anything?
What do we need to bring home?
Sam!Do we need to study anything?
Did I leave the homework in school?

Hahas!When we walked out of the classroom,Shasha said.
S: I bet with you he will go back n get sth he forgot.
Me: DUH!

True enough!When we're walking to the staircase,he said,"Oh my God!" n pauses."I think i forgot sth." Hahas!

Me,Dar n Sha were like, "U forgot your Sam la!" LOLSSS!
Jus find it super hilarious la!

Weee!After school Dar came my house.=) Played com n stuff then i sent Dar to the busstop cause i had to go for ballet.=(

I GOT MY NEW LEOTARD!
Totally love it!
Its like a pinkish-red.More like dark pink.=)
The skirt is so preety!!!
Shades of pink.From light pink to white to dark pink!Reminds me of roses!(n bandung somehow)
LOLS!xD

Dare Group at night!=) Met the group for dinner at Simei.I dint eat cos somehow i was super full and so i drank my FAV GREEN APPLE GREEN TEA!Hehes.=)

Walked to Denise's house after dinner.Talked about Fareheit,Gong Zhu Xiao Mei,Edison Chen n etc.Hahas!=)

Marlon couldn't come today so there wasnt praise n worship.=( Well Denise talked about God's Love for us to show it in our lives.

I think my life is filled with it though?I got lovely parents,wonderful friends,go to a fabulous church and more!Yippees!=)

Ballet this morn again!Wees!Dance dance n more dance!Sent my skirt for amendmends cos it was too long.Blehs..See ya next week preety.=)

I wanted to meet Dar after ballet.But he couldnt make it.SOBS!So here i am!=)

-Clock chiming-
Studying time.=)

Whenever i look back n see only one pair of footsteps, i know it was you who carried me across.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home