CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

03 February 2010

SHOW! SHOW! SHOW!

That was the name of our presentation skit "variety show"! Hahas! It went really well and I am really happy with the group mark!!! PRAISE GOD! Still waiting for individual mark though but the presentation was really awesome!

Everyone say "Show! Show! Show!" while doing the blink blink sign with you hand! Hahas!

Exams are in 2 weeks time gosh. I've already switched on my mugger mood but I hate it when I get all pissed off and moody while studying. If I am in a bad mood this few weeks it's not my fault! But I really don't like it and I can't really control it. Jesus I pray for wisdom and cheerfulness! Hahas!






Psalm 18: 20-24

God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him.
When I got my act together, he gave me a fresh start.
Now I'm alert to God's ways; I don't take God for granted.
Every day I review the ways he works; I try not to miss a trick.
I feel put back together, and I'm watching my step.
God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes.

I just fell in love with the first and last line for some reason! It's my new favourite verses! =D
The Message really makes God so real and lovely. Yippee! I feel all the more better now!

Cleo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home