CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

31 January 2010

I need to sleep!

Today is the only day I slept for 10 hours and I feel like my whole body is tired and exhausted still! Hahas. So for the past 4 days, I only slept for 3-6 hours per day and I was out doing somewhat physical stuff the WHOLE day and I'm freaking tired man! 

Outreach meeting on Thursday and I was really blessed by it, I am all the more hyped up for mission trips! Although I got pangseh-ed during the meeting, lols. Spent like an hour at New Look before the meeting and I have so many things to buy there! I literally want to buy down the shop Oh my God! Since there was nothing to do before the meeting, I made Jeremy try out those really thick, long coats in New Look for men. It looked really nice man! I need New Look to go on major sale! Either that or I need more money to shop! JESUS! =D

I was introduced to this really nice tang-yuan shop on Friday AND I LOVE IT! I am totally craving for it right now!!! Bunnies will be going there this coming week yippee!!! I really am drooling just thinking about it. The beancurd and the tang-yuan is like pure awesomeness man! Tang-yuannnnnnnnnn~! Keke. Swee, Jeremy and I went to Bedok 85 after our tang-yuan and once again ate the awesomely awesome oyster egg! Gosh why am I craving for so many things to eat! It's like there's so many things I want to eat now! Bus-ed home with Swee and I DIDN'T BRING MY KEY OUT!

Fantastic huh. No choice but to sit outside my house facing the plants and my staircase and waited for Mummy and Daddy to come back from Caregroup. They reached home at 12am!!! AHHHH! I actually fell asleep on the staircase outside hahahahahahs! From today onwards I'll always bring my key out!

IT WAS PRECIOUS GEMS PROGRAM FINALLY ON SATURDAY! After doing a lot of things like planning the game, making the props etc, it is finally here! Weeee! Woke up at a really really ungodly hour of 545am! Technically my alarm was supposed to ring at 530am, but I most fantastically slept through my alarm, I didn't even stir at all! Thank God I asked for morning call from Jeremy, if not I'd have slept through until like 10 or something lols. Went to Bedok MRT to meet Jeremy, Bev and Louisa. Ate the horrible rock-like you tiao gosh and cabbed down to the place!

There was initially supposed to be 24 children who signed up for the event, but due to I'm not sure what. Only 6 turned up. =( We were disappointed of course but we still decided to continue with the event. Because Jesus would also do also even if only ONE turned up!

I will sleep very early before any events because I was so tired that day I didn't have any mood to play the games. Kind of regretted not playing the water bomb game hahahahs! Can we have that game for HM CAMP?!?!?!??! =D

 
Listening to how the game is played.

 
The alphabets.

 
The first group to finish their game! Picture with their end product.

 

  

  
  
  
Ahem! Game master slacking. Lols.

 
Bev.

 
Louisa. 
Seems like they love the camera too. Awesome. =D







After the 4 game stations, it was time for mass games!!! WATER BOMB! I so want to have that for camp man!!!

 
Wearing ponchos and stocking up water.

 
Water bombs!!!

 
  
  

  
AND the fight begins!!!


 

  
The "bloody" battlefield? Hahahahs.

Lunch at Old Airport Road! The food there is DAEBAK man! Ate the famous wanton mee, CHEE CHEONG FUN and koped western food from Bev and Jem. The western food can make you TING! and ascend to heaven man! Hahas! Slacked and fell asleep until 5plus and trained to Clementi for Daryl's birthday party! Met Denise there I really enjoyed the time the four of us, (Me, Denise, Jem, Fairie) went off to buy some stuff from the shop houses to wrap Daryl's present. Although it was short but it was such quality time together. It's like God really multiplied our time together. We all agreed that we haven't spent such happy times together in a long time. Danced, talked, laughed and did nonsensical stuff Haha!


 
  
  
I am finally cam-whoring omg!

 
The birthday boy. =D


The cake that was meant to throw him off. =D

But the real cake is...


 
THIS! =DDD

 

  
Birthday blessing! =D

BUNNIES CAMWHORE TIME!


 
  
  
  


Such a weird orientation right! Hahas!

 
They wanted it like this because cam-whoring always doesn't show the background. Lols!

 
  
  
  

My face got blocked right before the camera snapped zzzz... Hahas

 
Realised I was on the wrong side so it was the wrong angle! Changed side and retook lols.

 

  
Denise's eyeball!!! Hahahah!
Yay we're going for tang-yuan this Friday! SEE YOU BUNNY BABIES! Love the quality time we had together! =D

I'm going sleep and study this whole week since there are no more events left hahas. But it will definitely feel weird that there's nothing more to do. Next event come soon amen!!! =D


Cleo.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home