CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

13 January 2010

Sherlock Holmes


It's an awesome movie man!

Watched it yesterday with Fairie and Jem. I haven't been watching movies for a very long time for no apparent reason. Just didn't find the right time to go catch a movie. But I'm glad I watched Sherlock Holmes! The movie was really awesome and rather well, intellectual? Hahas.

Before watching the movie we were helping Fairie with his debate thingy and I guessed we pissed him off by rebutting everything and making him link everything to the topic. But we're doing it for your good! Hahas. Sounds like a teacher whatsoever. Lols.

I so need to go shopping this few days because we're going to the Esplanade for SP's musical concert next week! OMG. I rumaged my cupboard and found absolutely nothing that is dressy enough for Esplanade yet comfortable enough for school. Since the concert's on a Monday night I'll have to go to school in my heels and dress. =(

I have to go shopping this weekend!!! Topshop has major sale and that's a good thing to hear. =D

YAY!





Remix of all the Genies together! =D





Sunday service with parents. =D
























CLEO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home