CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

24 January 2010

Pink Cammy Baby.

I've said this a million and one times but I still have to say it again! My camera is suffering from under-usage disease now! I should really conserve some energy and take out my camera to capture more of my life's happenings! So many awesome things are happening nowadays and I feel like there's not enough pictures to record my memories!

From now on, whoever is out with me please force me to take out my camera and snap some pictures together! I need more photos of the awesome happening life now! I should start from snapping every Sunday because it's our best-dressed day!

I've been leading a really unhealthy lifestyle for the past one week because I'm sleeping at 1 - 2am most of the week and waking up at 8 or so. Sometimes 10? Thank God I have no eyebags. I am so tired now! Exhausted to the max!

Swee's birthday celebration was at my house yesterday and it was AWESOME! Dancing half the time since half of the present people are my dancers. Going crazy dancing Genie!

FAIRIE AND ISAAC WERE DANCING GENIE! From the beginning when I knew them up till now I have NEVER imagined possible that they'll even dance and what's more, it's a girls dance OMG! It's so freaking funny I burst out laughing like every 3 minutes, I should have recorded it down!

Nevertheless, it was an awesome party with Bunnies, Pandas and Remixers! My camera is not with me once again so I'll post pictures when I get my camera back. =D

I LOVE YOU BUNNIES AND PANDAS!
Let's go to the zoo soon!!!

Cleo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home