CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

23 January 2010

CLEO:

  • Hasn't been studying much recently and that's bad. 
I need to to start studying soon and do all my notes! But the awesome thing is many classes has been canceled because we've already finished our practicals and syllabus etc. So I have more time at home to study! Bunnies let's go out study together! I can't study at home in the afternoon! It's hot and there's no mood. I can only study at home at night. =D I like that teadot place Jem introduced. Besides the fact most of the drinks there are latte and what not so I have very few drinks to choose from. Oh well, it's still a nice place and it's at Tampines! SO I don't have to travel to much! =D

  • wants to go shopping at Topshop and F21!
I'm sick of buying Cotton On stuff and you walk down the streets and see a few people wearing what you're wearing or what you have at home of Cotton On clothes. It's IRRITATING! I'll only buy stuff from Cotton On that most people won't buy from now on and it must be pretty duh. DENISE YEO drag me to Town more! Shopping kaja!

  • is recently obsessed with korean pop.
Okay it's not recently but when I like it so much sometimes it gets me thinking Why? After thinking for some time, I realized that I'm so into Korean pop mainly because I love their fashion. Also! Everytime I watch the music programmes, I learn some new stuff about stage effects, eye contact with audience, outfits that make you stand out on stage and the awesome dance moves! It helps A LOT when you're stuck with choreographing! =D

  • went for Outreach ISCOS program dry-run today. =D
Woke up at some ungodly hour of 8am and went down to Bedok Interchange to bus to the place. But alas! We couldn't find the place, so we cabbed down instead. Thank God the taxi fare was only 3 bucks! Keke. But that's because the place was only down the road hahas. The place is actually an autism school and after the dry-run, we were talking to one of the teachers there and I really want to do voluntary work there during my holidays!

Although I'm not sure whether I'm really prepared to because she mentioned some children would abuse the teachers as a form of venting their anger. I'm not exactly very big-sized what if I get beaten up by the older kids there?! I'm not strong either, worst, I'm short. I don't mind running around with them or giving the small kids lessons because it seems fun! =D Oh well, let's see what opportunities God present. =D

  • IS VERY HAPPY!
HEEEHEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home