CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

19 January 2010

Bunnies!

We finally had a BUNNIES outing after forever! We met up for dinner at Redhill last Friday for dinner at Redhill market and went to chill at the playground later on! Relieved our childhood and blew bubbles, which I absolutely loved to do. =D Jeremy and ShuMing couldn't come that night. =(

It's okay we went for dinner yet again on Sunday! This time it was Bedok 85! =D
The food was insane I'm serious! Ba Chor Mee. Stingray. Clams. Fried eggs black and white. Oyster eggs that finished in a split second. Satay and etc. I was going to puke at the end and Isaac and Jeremy were still eating! Crazy people. Ate a hundred dollars of food and they were still not full! Gosh! Hahas. Their stomachs are bigger than me or something hahas.





In this photo all the heights are terribly misleading. HAHA! Clinton is supposed to be 2 heads taller than me and Denise. Jeremy is one head taller. Fairie and Isaac are half a head taller. HAHA! Me and Denise aren't that short seriously. =D

We need more outings! Only after these 2 days do I realise how much I actually miss going out with them, just the few of us and just talk and have fun! Ice-cream outing soon!!! =D


Esplanade!


Attended Singapore Poly's Musical Delights yesterday to support classmates in choir and Meiling. =) Everyone was dressed up awesome! Out of all days I forgot to take full length pictures yesterday. HAIZ! I always seem to forget to take photos when we're dressed up really nice. Jesus! Let me remember next time amen! =D

Of course, we cam-whore in the esplanade at least =D



 
 



Isaac looks really kiddy here while Jem is reading the itinary seriously lols.



More to come people!


CLEO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home