CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

11 January 2010

Phew...

I feel so relieved today! Handed in the majority of my assignments today and it feels like a big load of my chest. But surprisingly when doing the work I wasn't really much stressed. It was like doing all the work in rest. =) Weee it's really gonna be a great year ahead man!

Oh! I officially named the 6 of us Bunnies! Because I always have to type out all the names and I'm tired! At least my fingers are. So I called them Bunnies! Heehee. We're finally going to have our outing this Friday! So happy! =DDDDD BUNNIES!


Learn it by Heart
Dear friends, listen well to my words; tune your ears to my voice. Keep my message in plain view all the times. Concentrate! Learn it by heart! Those who discover these words will live, really live; body and soul, they're bursting with health!

Proverbs 4:20-23 [The Message Bible.]

Oh and we are listening well to God's words because we're going to church every week! HEHE!

Hahahahhas nights people. =)



I love love love CHANGE!

Hyunah is the best!!! Love the choreography and her style man! I totally want to do this! I should seriously go form some K-pop dance club and go dance rather than just spazzing over it. It'll be awesome to do it man! WEEE!


CLEO.
Chosen and marked by His Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home