CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

09 January 2010

We fell in love.



Not me! Hahas!

Ga-In and Kwonnie's We Fell in Love first performance!


THEY ARE SO SWEET!

Awww...

How many couples actually get to write a song about their own love story, release it. Received such a overwhelming performance that they get to perform on national TV's music programme!

They're performance is so sweet oh my gosh.

I wish that they would really get married! Rather than just being "married" in the variety programme!



This is the show I'm talking about! Watch the full one on the same user if you want. =) It's a variety programme where celebrities go on it as fake couples. =D The show hasn't ended yet! I frantically wait for it every week haha!

우리 사랑하게 됐어요!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home