CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

09 January 2010

I MISS YOU GUYS~









I really really miss this guys a lot!

I went to look at the Facebook photos just now and I really miss our clique outings! Like the Jaiho clique outing hahas. =) It's been a long time since we last went out and had dinner together! We shall organize one next week! =D 

Denise and I were talking at Caregroup yesterday that we should give Fairie a loyalty card because he's been the one with us all the way from the beginning (well, quite the beginning.) There were so many people close to us on and off and some went, some came. But all was left with good memories. So Fairie is one that came on with us all through those different friends! Hahas. By this year June when we have known Isaac and Jeremy for a year we'll make them a loyalty card too. LOL!

So, caregroup was good yesterday and I was blessed by Deacon Sam's sharing! When we broke into our groups later on it was a really awesome time although Zhen Kai wasn't there, Leonard took over. =) Of course, I brought my message Bible and we were reading the passage that Pastor Prince gave last week and I really really like it!


The Unforced Rhythms of Grace.
"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out by religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me - watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly.
 
The Message Bible.
Matthew 11

Isn't it awesome! Keke!

Guess where I went today? I went for IM productions! I was absolutely freaked out because they only called me last week to say I'm officially in IM already. I felt like I landed some managerial project or some sort. She said, "ZK has approved of you and you're officially on the team now, and you'll start serving in 2 weeks time.". I was like oh okay. Then I found out Shu was in my team so it wasn't that bad. BUT! I just had this feeling she won't be going today somehow, I have no idea why so I asked Jeremy to go. Since he's part of IM although different team. But knowing him, he'll oversleep. 

As expected, he overslept today. But he said it's because his phone was on silent and his alarm didn't ring lol. I have to give Jeremy the member card for always pangsei-ing me. Because it's the 2nd time this year! Considering this year hasn't had a lot of days passed yet. Lol. Anyway! I went and I found out Daryl was there too!

THANK GOD! If not I'll flip because I don't know a single person. I thought I was going to cry. Lols. We had to conduct a photoshoot for the various serving departments in the church because there will be a recruitment next week. The concept was really cool. Where everyone had to lie on the floor and attempt "jump shots" or something of that sort. It hard to stay in that position with props around you while standing.

In between breaks, the team cam-whored really a lot! HAHA! Awesome people cam-whore man. =D We took this really cool shot where we all lay in one circle and the photographer shoots right from the top. I must get my hands on the pictures man! =D

It was a really restful time and everything went by in a relaxed mood and we even ended early. =D Thank God I didn't freak out and not go for it today. Hehe. =D
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 

More photos from the performance! Hahas! I'm uploading the video now so it's on the way!!! =D


CLEO
Chosen and marked by his love.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home