CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

10 August 2009



THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING!!!

Super Junior really makes any program more funny and worth watching can!!!

This episode in the first part doesn't have Super Junior and it was well so so.

But when SuJu came in on the second half I laughed so hard I had to pause before continuing. HAHAHAHAHHA~!

Okay this video the front is stupid people trying to sing which looks stupid.

Watch from 6:03 onwards!

Oh man I laughed so hard when HanKhyung did that expression because he's normally so cool and collected!

ShinDong is the ultimate!

*crying at first*
At the mention of pork pork, *instand happiness*

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA!

Oh my God this is SOOO FUNNY!

At 7:36 my baby is the most awesome, he was completely prepared to perform his skill can!

ON THE SPOT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home