CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

28 July 2009

Realization finally hit me that I haven't been updating my blog.

I remind myself everyday to blog when I get home but somehow when I open up Mozilla Firefox and all my saved tabs of Super Junior shows are loaded, the desire to blog disappears like real fast.

As if I never even though of it.

Oh well...

Using the time to blog in class now because I can't watch videos in class.

But I am watching secretly though so there's not much of a difference. Heehee. =D

By the way, THE ZONE CONCERT WAS AWESOME!

SP CG was right smack in the center in front of Joel Houston! Hahahas =D

Went for the conference in the afternoon and concert at night.

Pastor Judah Smith is really awesome man! Love how he preaches so interestingly. =)

I am officially addicted to Super Junior and I currently have 5 fully loaded tabs of 5 different shows Super Junior is on and some is my baby EunHyukkie dancing which is way hot!

Back to my secret video-ing life in class now.

SUJU FTW!


DANCING MACHINE!



1;27 is my baby!

He is so freaking hot, cute and dorky. How can anyone exude such charisma on stage but be so blur, cute and dorky in reality. Perfecto!



C.L.E.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home