CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

14 July 2009

HISTORY MAKERS 2009
DAY 5
19 JUNE 09

Finally to the last day!

P/s: I took like 3 weeks to blog about History Makers can! Lols.

Alright talked till 4am in the morning and slept till 10am!

Immanuel was the best, he didn't know that breakfast was at 10am and woke up at 8am and couldn't find anyone at the dining room!

He told us that he rung our doorbell for a very long time and no one heard him. Oops! Hahas I slept too soundly I suppose. =D

Went down for breakfast at 10 plus and it was our last meal there. So sad. =(

Well there will be more History Maker Camps to come. =D

Had breakfast and assembled at the Ballroom to wait for our buses to arrive! =)

Cam-whored in the process of course. =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We look so happy! Though tired..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This photo looks artistically nice although it's me moving the camera too fast.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I finally took a picture with WeiYang! He is Isaac's room mate and I talked to him but never took a photo with him considering I am such a major cam-whore. Amazing.

Photobucket

Photobucket
THIS PHOTO IS AWESOME! People in the picture would know why. =PPP

Photobucket


Photobucket
SP CAREGROUP!!!


Then our bus arrived! A lot of cam-whoring on the bus of course, it's a 4 hour ride man!

Photobucket
Playing the game and Zhen Kai explaining the rules.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lousy photographer, I wonder who hmmm...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we stopped over at some market or whatever and Jeremy Tse decided to bless us with A LOT OF FOOD!

Photobucket
LOOK AT THAT! [I look freaking fat there ass]

Photobucket
THE PRICE!

Photobucket
Our plastics FULL of FOOD!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We arrived at the Customs at around 5pm and we got held up until 630 or so because ShuMing had fever and was stopped by the Customs.

So we waited in the bus and started playing and singing songs.

But something really bad happened because my mother suddenly called me to tell me that my cousins were down with H1N1 and the whole family was quarantined and maybe I couldn't go home.

At first I was calmly receiving the news but after I hung up and the news sank in, I broke down and sobbed uncontrollably.

I mean, wouldn't you get a shock if you return from holidays to realise that your family had the disease and you couldn't go home.

At that point the Caregroup decided to pray for us and wow it was really a wonderful moment!

The presence of God was so felt that I think I cried more due to me being so touched. I could really feel the Caregroup coming together as one at that time man. =D

I was very much better after that and needless to say now, 3 weeks after camp already, my cousins have been discharged and all of us are save amen! =D

Well it was an awesome camp really, one that was life-changing for me to hear so many people's lives being changed after the camp too.

Love my CG even more and I really LOVEEEE headbanging with them! =D

More camps to come!!!!


C.L.E.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home