CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

08 August 2009

STUDY!!!

National Day is tomorrow but here I am mugging my ass off at home.

Exam is in two weeks and there's like a freaking load of stuff to study.

It doesn't help when I have a lot of Super Junior shows to watch and my baby Hyukie has Kiss the Radio segments being uploaded EVERYDAY and amazingly I watch it in Korean although I only understand a little of what they are saying. =D

MTV also has Korean hits and Korean channels are way addictive.

But it's okay God will give me self-control to start studying as well. =D

Church and school life is really VERY hectic. Hahas. But it is all good and life is like awesome right now, even better if I'm in Korea with Super Junior hahahahahaha. =D

I think I have really lost my camera touch.

I have totally no desire to take photos or anything now and it's irritating because there are no photos of almost everyone because I normally take everyone and it's bad when sometimes everyone dresses up nicely and I forget to bring my camera. =(

God please give me back the desire to take photos and that I'll remember to bring my camera out AMEN!

I guess I'll bring my camera out more often from now because I just had my red hair and I am gonna go on shopping spree for Korean fashion~!

I admit it's partly due to watching to much Korean variety shows and I'm influenced by their way of dressing but also because I suit their fashion better. =D

So I'm gonna unleash my camera potential again!!!!! =D

I hear much Yays! and some groans... Heehee. =D

EUNHYUKIE!

Showed my parents' Super Junior's live performances yesterday and they could totally point out that my favourite is EunHyuk, "He's so your type!" my mother said. HAHAH!

Of course! HEEHEEEE! =D

Love his new flaming red hair! My hair is red now too! Does it make us a good couple? HAHAHAHAHHA! =D





"Marry U" live in early 2008.

I don't know why but I cried watching this performance.

It's somehow very touching that the ELFs and Super Junior can connect at such a level. Awesomness. =D


MY BABY! =DDDDDDD





C.L.E.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home