CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

29 July 2009

Yay I'm blogging again! =D

Doing IDEA project currently at the Library Cafe. Although both me and Meera are quite immersed in Youtube watching Super Junior programmes. We set a time which is to start doing the project after lunch. Hahahhaa. =D

I really hate the school internet, it's sooo freaking slow and my videos take forever to load. Can't they make it faster or something?

I'm not sure how to go about that though. Oh well...

Watching at home is heaven because it loads immediately. Heehee. =D

Anyways!

Had steamboat with Denise, ShuMing, Joshua Wong (Fairie), Jeremy Tse, Isaac, Immanuel and Yong An last week.

It was awesome!

Whacked like 50 over prawns. The prawn shells could almost form a mountain from all of us can!!!

Ate some mee fun dipped in egg or something which is weird. Hahahaa!

It felt really relaxing and fun to just hang out with them, not like when we're with the others. Some will get what I mean. Yeah.. =)

Had ice-cream and gave them all fruit juices to bring home! Heehee =D

It really no longer feels very homely to be with the big group/crowd anymore. Everyone has a few people whom they feel comfortable hanging out with and now I even feel stressed and not myself when I'm not with them.

I admit school work has been making me out of sorts, sorry for being in a permanent PMS mood. But now I'm better cause I cleared most of the word except for having to study for exams.

And there's SUJU to cheer me up anyway. Heehee. =D

I'm too lazy to post pictures, check them out on facebook if I bother to upload. =D

Alright gotta go!

Here's another Suju Video heehee =DDDDDD



Love it! =D

My baby started the song! WEEEEEE! =D



C.L.E.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home