CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

16 July 2009

Eun Hyuk is way hot!!!!!

Check out the guy wearing boots in the MV!

I've been looking for a guy who can carry off boots since forever la! AND TO MY SURPRISE MY FAVOURITE GUY IN SUPER JUNIOR CARRIES IT OFF PERFECTLY!!!

I totally have a pair of boots that is the same colour as the one he is wearing.

This is AWESOME!

Heehee. =D

So Meera influenced me and now I'm SJ number two fan because number is someone else. =D

They really are damn awesome man.

So many guys who can dance so well being in one band is just too awesome.

I suddenly have this desire to learn the dance and perform it I don't know why.

Afterall dancing is my forte! =D

Okay I will blog more soon. =D

EUNHYUK IS HOT!

C.L.E.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home