CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

09 August 2009

I suppose everyone has heard the song "3 bears" in Korean before???

It was super famous during the show "Full House" by Rain.



HAHA this is the original version and I remember laughing until I rolled on the floor and I bet the whole neighbourhood could hear me laughing.

If you watched the show, she was suppose to prepare something for her extremely strict parents-in-law and she performed the super funny song.

Oh man I felt so embarrassed for her although it was only a show. HAHAHAHHAHAH!

Okay why am I saying this?

Because I found a video of my darling Eunhyukie rapping the song!!!

It's damn awesome and cute!!!





Cute right!!!


My baby is just damn awesome!!!!!!! =DDDD


Hyukkie's rap collections! Although not with his latest raps.

It's all his 2007 and before raps.

Listen to Reset [Sorry Sorry 2009 album] man!

His rap is so freaking awesome!
HYUKIE SARANGHAE!

*places 2 hands on her head in heart shape~*

Heehee. =D

Exams are in 2 weeks and to think I'm still crazy over Hyukkie.

But who wouldn't be!

I'm going study the whole of tomorrow really!

God please give me the self-control to study the whole of tomorrow! Amen!

By the way, today's sermon was awesome!

Ruth's love story was sooo romantic!

I want my future husband to be as romantic too!

Remember, we are now dead to law and we CANNOT be subject to law anymore.

Jesus came down, died for us so that we can be dead to law and rose from the dead and took us with him, so now we're in grace!!!

That's a classic love story and really really romantic. Heehee. =D

Okay chemistry I'm coming!!!



C.L.E.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home