CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

26 June 2008

Screw Chinese

I prayed, I annointed myself with oil, I rebuked, I asked for favor, I read through 50 passages, I spoke chinese almost the whole day, basically everything! [mostly praying.xD]

OMG!

During the exam i kept stopping when I was reading.

But I'm quite sure I got all the words correct.

Conversation was fine but why was I so freaking nervous???

When I was at the waiting area I READ PERFECTLY FINE!

In front of the examiner?

My brain went blank.

Oh man.

I stared at the word for 3 seconds trying to make out what is it when it's really a simple word!

Oh Man!

It's okay it's okay.

When I think it's impossible.

HE does the impossible.=)

Pastor Lian's "I'm above and not beneath the situation" kept playbacking in my mind when I finished the exam.

It sort of comforted me a lot.=)

Alright I know.

No point brooding over it.

I NEED MY MIRACLE!!=)

It's coming..=)

___________________________________

I dunno why I'm blogging about this but I just think it's damn cool to play rugby!=)

Played rugby for P.E. today and I thought rubgy guys were hot?

Apparently our class guys don't look hot playing rugby.Lols!

Our group rocks man!

This goes to show that I rock at rugby and I should have gone to America to study since young.xD

I'm currently on a book marathon!

I finished approximately one book in 1-2 days!=)

And I'm reading about all those hotties in US and high school really rocks and the guys there are seriously hot!

Oh man.

Can I go to USA for some further studies stuff or something?

Where's Princeton? I suppose it's in America.

I WANNA GO!

Hahas!=)

I'm currently addicted to Geralyn Dawson's books!

Its really DAMN nice la!

The book is soooo interesting that I got scolded by my mum for reading until 1am.

She says I'm not to borrow books anymore!

Ever heard of that?

A parent asking their child not to read?

Most parents would be happy if their child was even reading!

Lols!xD

Yes Matt Callahan rocks!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!=)

______________________________

I just bought a new file and I though I should put it up cause it's very nice!=)

Photobucket

TADA!!

Nice right?

Just imagine when you're doing A.Math and you're super stuck.

Feeling very down.You turn and you caught a glimpse of your file!

With that majestic eagle and "DARE TO SOAR" screaming at you.

You'll definitely feel better and more confident to do math right?

Yeah!

Many advantages!xDDD

Photobucket

Photobucket
My beloved Winnie the pooh sticker!

Hahas!

Mum got it for me the other day and I loved it soooo much I stuck it on every textboo kand ten-year-series I have!Hehes.=)

Off to mug.

Countdown to 'O' levels? 3months more.

MUGGING TIME!

That's what I'm talking about.
Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home