CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

20 April 2010

The randomities.

1. Denise has gone to China for 5 days and I MISS HER~!

2. School started 2 days ago and it has been AWESOME! Paid a lot due to all the thick stack of notes though. Oddly enough, I feel happy having all those notes, it's like the motivation to study is TOTALLY here! Good sign =D

3. My new SNSD favourite is like SUNNY! I love Yoona, Jessica and Yuri a lot too!

4. I went to the crocodile farm last week! It was really fun finding the farm, running in the rain, fighting for the umbrella with Isaac and going to CHOMP CHOMP FOR THE FIRST TIME!

5. I love the stingray from Chomp Chomp and I totally want to go back there! =D

6. Lunched with Bradley, Nikki and Clinton on the first day of school and it made me really happy! I want to meet more Bunnies and CG people for lunch every week!

7. Bumped in Fairie early this morning while still groggy! Hahas.

8. Asked Bradley 5 times or more today if he wanted to eat porridge. I have no idea why...

9. Run Devil Run and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is STUCK in my head. They just keep playing and playing...

10. Read my Lester Sumwrall book and I LOVE IT! =D

11. There's caregroup on Friday and I'm looking forward to it somehow! =D

12. I'm sort of grounded because I went out too much the last 2 weeks. Oh wells... =/

13. Had Digital Imaging class on Monday and it was at T20. Next class was at T2! Walked from one end of the school to the other. Good exercise huh... LOVED DIGITAL IMAGING CLASS THOUGH! Photoshop is amazing~! I really want to do something like freelance professional photographer, go Africa and shoot flamingoes!

14. Feels like things with BFF have been sorted out somehow, talking a lot of random stuff lately! Hahas.

15. Had a 4 hour break today because lab class was sort of cancelled. Zzzzzz... Played pool with classmates though! I improved considerably! Hahahahas I want to play pool again! =D

16. I finished reading Levitucus finally! 2 Samuel and Mark are awesome to read. Lost track reading the daily Bible sobs. =( But I have my own bookmarks to 4 parts of the Bible! Shall finish reading the Bible at least once through this year amen! =D

17. My poor darling Lollipop phone has been scratched! Haiz... It's okay Jesus will restore you amen. =D

18. Feel like going out with Bunnies to study together at Teadot again! =D

19. Auditioned for The Zone Musical recently and it has been great! Results out yet? Yes? No? I don't know hahahas.

20. Life has been awesome. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home