CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

12 April 2010

Wow~

It's been a long time! I really forgot I had a blog. Life's been realllllly busy! Easter is just over! Served with IM (Idea Makers) for Easter, spent hours helping out at the rehearsals and it was really really awesome. I loved it and serving is really awesome. Felt so blessed to be able to serve and Easter really made me feel so loved. =DDD

So many things happened recently I don't even know what to talk about now. Hahas. Oh wells I'll just say what is off my mind now!








Today, Clinton introduced us to this 2 girls who are like Youtube artists. They made this awesome cover of It's Your Love, which I reallyyy love it a lot! Hahas!

Major sale today! Went down to Anchor Point with Fairie and Bradley [Joshua and Daryl, funny how they have 2 names each.] for the major sale! Bought this really boomz jacket and the guys were really happy looking at the SHOESSSSS, jeans and jackets etc. Clinton came along too. =)

Caught How to Train Your Dragon after that and Toothless is really cute!!! OMO! I wanna buy a Toothless soft toy! =D

Random photos:


Our proof is scarred, on hands that bled. That we were worth every nail. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home