CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

14 April 2010

Oversleeping

I've honestly slept too much yesterday. I slept for like 20 hours out of 24??? It's giving me a big headache seriously. Honestly holidays aren't all that fantastic when you can't go out. =( Although it's the only day out of the whole holidays I've seriously been at home, because the holidays have been fantastically busy with church and Bunnies stuff, =D, I was somehow really bored.

Okay I wasn't grounded, just that parents took leave so I had to stay at home to accompany them. I wanted to go Swensons but we didn't in the end, I have no idea why. So basically, I woke up, watched Avatar the movie like FINALLY~! It's really really really good! And I watched it twice yesterday, and slept the rest of the day away because I had nothing else to do. I mean, there's no like homework or any studying whatsoever to do. All Korean variety shows had been canceled for the past 2 weeks due to naval trip tragedy and union strike so I'm bored sick. Been watching spongebob to past time but it gets boring after watching too much spongebob. =S

SO! My point is I'm really bored until I cannot take it anymore I'M GOING OUT FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!

Unless the Bunnies are kind enough to come to my house all the way in the east of the east, which is Pasir Ris to accompany me. =D

I'm going out to watch When in Rome and BEDOK 85 TONIGHT! Puahahahahahahaah! Tomorrow shall be another movie day out! Class outing at night I suppose? Friday it's crocodile farm!!! Arrow on Saturday!!! Church on sunday! Okay that settles my boredom. AND SCHOOL REOPENS! Somehow really excited for it. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home