CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

20 August 2009

It really amazes me that some people have not heard of Gee before?!?!

Like seriously, Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby. Never heard of?!?! That's absurd!

It's like the Korean wave has hit Singapore real hard nowadays.

Everyone's talking about Korean bands, variety programmes etc.

It's no secret that we love SUPER JUNIOR!

Sorry sorry sorry sorry *sings in korean*

To all those who have never heard of Sorry Sorry or It's You by SUPER JUNIOR before, oh my God please get a life and GO HEAR IT!

I think I've gotten into the right school because I got to know popular Korean songs through the DJs blasting korean music in Singapore Polytechnic!

When school first started in April, you could hear Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby everywhere and of course the famous "I want Nobody Nobody but you! *clap clap! point clap!*.

But that's like quite some time ago although I still love those songs.

But I just really can't stand people who show off as if it's the newest song to me when it's like since the first half of the year. Zzzz...

So ANYWAY!

GEE is a hit single by Girl's Generation or more well known as, SNSD.

They really are awesome!

All of them are so pretty and if you watch their variety shows they're all very real.

Same goes for Super Junior, I mean, you can tell whether they're real or not right? Some bands are just so fake.

PLUS! All of Super Junior's members are talented and they're ALL very funny!

All of them together makes a comedy seriously!

SNSD's newest song which isn't exactly new anymore because it's released somewhere in July and they already had their Goodbye stage in Korea (Oh man that's like long!).

[Comeback stage: When the band releases a new song and their first few performances is called Comeback stage. They usually perform it at Music Back, Music Core, Inkigayo and other music programmes for about 3 months and have their last stage (Goodbye stage) after that. Not that they're disbanding of course.]

Okay their new song is GENIE~

Which is awesomely fantastic because many people in my school and people that I know love to do their leg actions, myself included because it's so fun!

Yes I even watched Genie (AND OF COURSE SORRY SORRY AND IT'S YOU AND OTHER SUJU SONGS) enough times to memorize the dance.

Watching it enough times makes you able to dance it. At least know the actions.

[Dance background helps a lot I guess, most of my dance friends can follow just by looking. 10 over years of dancing gets you there right? =) ]

OKAY!

The dance is damn awesome watch it!




Their Goodbye stage performance which has a few adlibs in it.

[Adlibs: freestyle and changes abit everytime it's performed.
I love how everytime my darling Eunhyuk has adlibs for his dance solo in Sorry Sorry. =DDD ]

They're so pretty!

Everytime I see them on shows I feel like calling them unnie! (sister)

Cause they're all so nice, witty and sisterly. =D

I love Yoona!!!!! Watched her shows and she's like really sweet and everything.

Yuri's really hot and Hyoyeon rocks in her dancing!

A dancing machine like my Enuhyukkie oppa! =D

Obviously you don't know who I am talking about since their faces all look the same at first glance.

[I took a few weeks to remember the faces of all 13 members in Super Junior. =D ]

So here's video with them holding their mics of their names!



It really HELPS A LOT!

But it's better to remember them by positions and who sings first and so on because their hairstyles and hair colours keep changing I got confused at first too. =D

Hahahhahahas!



Lastly a video of my hot darling Eunhyukkie acting like he knows the guitar but still cute and hot anyway. =D



C.L.E.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home