CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

11 August 2009



Hyukkie!

I have been having a lot of motivation to blog this few days but somehow no motivation to put up any pictures.

I took quite a few pictures of Sunday service, my nails etc etc. But they're all in my camera and I cannot seem to bring myself to transfer it to my computer.

So whatever pictures that will be on my blog now will be photos from facebook and EunHyuk because they can be taken from the internet. Hahahahas.

Semestral exams is in two weeks can you believe it oh my God.

But here am I still SuJu stalking and doing other nonsensical stuff.

The only thing i'm proud of is I studied for 4 hours straight yesterday LISTENING and not WATCHING SuJu. Heehee. =D

Okay I severely need to take photos this Saturday and Sunday to upload.

After semestral exams it's ALL OUT to take photos and stalk my Super Junior already. =D

Study~ Study~ Yes yes I got it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home