CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

31 October 2008

Photobucket

YAY!

Bio Paper 2 was rather manageable.=)

Everyone went: We overstudied la!ZzzZ

Let's pray the whole 4E1 gets A1s! And we're get a Shangri-La treat from Mr.Njoo!xDD

Hehes.=)

As you have seen, the past 2 days have been real bad for me.=(

First a sucky paper for Physics.ON MY BIRTHDAY!=(

Then I was late for 'O' LEVEL yesterday.Blehs.

Haiz.

BECAUSE!

I NEVER SEE MY BEAR LA...=( *sticks hand in air*

Thank God it was all well today.=)

Yay!

6 more papers and 'O's is OFFICIALLY OVER!=)

Although I don't really want it to end so fast.=/

O wait, I know of something bad that happened today.

I woke up with a REAL BAD backache.

It's like no matter how much u stretch, there's something pulling on your back [the inner part of the protruding backbone] and it's really bad.

Dar massaged for me just now but it still aches.

BLAHS

I NEED MY BEAR! *sticks hand in air*

Sobs.




That dream will come true.
It will come to pass in Jesus name.=)


Blahs I miss them.=(



Ciao

OFF TO MUGGIN HOSTEL!=)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home