CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

25 October 2008

Restless..

Photobucket

Today's mugging session was rather unproductive.

Mainly because everyone was sleepy and very restless.

Me too.xD

I think it's because I really have been STUDYING VERY HARD for the past 6 days and I needa break.Hehes.

So Ling and I went to my hse in the afternoon to watch Hei Tang Ma Qi Duo! [Brown Sugar Macchiato]

Why am I watching dramas now right?

O LEVELS!

Although I hope I get it over and done with quickly, I rather like the process of going to the community mugging institute studying everyday and doing something there!=P [Only Ling knows!And a few others la.xD ]

It has kind of become a part of a daily process that I can't seem to live without? Zzzzz..

Siao liao!

Nevermind!

When school starts next year! I must get Ling to go there and study with me again!

And hopefully the rest of the regulars are there because I see them then got the stimulus to study!xD

LING YOU KNOW WHAT'S MY STIMULUS HOR???xDDDDD

Alright since we're restless and bored.

You know what that means!

...
..
..
..
..
..
.
..
..
.
..

You know?xD













CAMWHORE!xDD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm a robber! Steal her camera!

Photobucket
She finds out! AND I SCREAM! While trying to stop her from screaming.xD

Photobucket
Succeed in shutting her up!

Photobucket
Suffocate her!So she won't say she saw a robber!

Photobucket
I'm caught!

Photobucket
WHY? I'm sad..

Photobucket
Who cares?I'm still cam whoring with her camera.xD

Photobucket
TA DA!=)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Perfect Love!=)



Going to sleep now!

STUDYING HISTORY TOMORROW!=)



Ciao
Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home