CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

29 October 2008

PHYSICS SUCKED LIKE HARDCORE CAN?!

Bloody hell.

I was still doing the 2007 paper before going to school to take the paper and it was so easy!

BUT!

WHY 2008 PAPER SO BULLSHIT?

Yes total bullshit!

Ivan actually said it was okay..

ZzzzzZZzz...

Hardcore bullshit paper la.

TODAY MY BIRTHDAY SOMEMORE!

ZzzzzZZzzz.

Why my birthday give me this kind of BULL ULTRA SHIT PAPER?!?!

Pissed off!

Like totally.. =(

Anyway I didn't celebrate my birthday today as you can see, it Mr 'O's!

Dar will be bringing me out after Os and so are my parents.

Everyone tells me: Sorry ah. Get you your present after Os.

Lols.

Alright since physics sucked like to the MAX, I'm going to pia Bio now!

Since the course I want to take is like Bio Chem. =D

OFF THE MUGGING HOSTEL! =)




Pictures from Airport!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This was taken when no one was there.

The moment we started taking pictures.

A WHOLE CROWD or people came to take pictures with the "flowers and peacock" too.

You see!

This is favor..=)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Our long legs photo! Hah! Doesn't it look like we're 170cm?! xDDD

Photobucket
My Le Tango

Photobucket
Carrie's D'Soleil

Photobucket
So this becomes Tango Soleil! xD

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home