CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

19 September 2008

Believe me, it's Fated.=)

Believe me, it's Fated.=)

Doesn't the title sound so chic?

Hahas!=)

I'm currently very much addicted to Fated to Love You so I don't bother to blog!xD

And my damn phone is effing up on me because it can't be connected to my computer.

Zzz.

It's super irritating la.

All my photos are there.

No photos blog what you tell me.

ZzzzzZZzzz..

Super pissed off.

Whatever.

Episode 20 already!xD

Fast not?!

I started on Monday la. Plus I have school okay!xD

Results are not bad considering that I have improved.=)

But I haven't gotten back all yet.Hehs.=)







Babylon A.D.

Yup!

I watched it with Dar today.

Friday's our MOVIE DAY remember?xD

It's nice because I like those action films and it's got really nice Science Fiction stuff..

But the ending is really...

ZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ

It's a totally LOUSY ending.

Yeah it's somewhat a happy ending but totally not satisfying nor is it nice.

O well.

I checked it up online and I heard that a lot of violence [which is usually the best parts of a movie] has been cut off because the producers wanted it to have a PG rating.

Like what the hell.

You want it to be PG and you cut the show until it's so unsatisfying and make it a total waste of money for people to watch.

Might as well let it be NC16 or M18 or whatever and let everyone praise it to the skies right.

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Haiz.

I want to watch Eagle Eye next.

Please don't let it be a disappointment!=)

Not forgetting!

MY NEXT JAMES BOND MOVIE!

Double Oh Seven?

Double Oh Yeah! xD

So yup!

Dar said we must start studying tomorrow so I'm going to chiong my drama now!

Ciao!=)


Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home