CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

29 September 2008

3 weeks to O LEVELS!!!

Like Oh My God!

I'm studying so hard everyday now!

A.Maths papers, Bio/Chem/Phy papers. Ten Year Series. Papers. Ten Year Series. Papers.

BLAHS.

Actually I think they should give us a one month study break lor!

Go school.Only go through stuffs what.

If we stay at home!

We can study for the whole day, a few breaks in between, and I think it's more productive!

Cause everyone has their different preference of timings to study!

I can go CC everyday with Ling to study!xD

I'll get Dar to come along because he'll play computer at home.

Lols.





SUNDAY! [Indoor Stadium]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Whitey Chan and Blacky Chan! Hahas.xD

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My so called "sing-song" face.xD

Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm pro right?! Poof into a orange striped top?!xD No la.My super cool cardigan.xD

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I "tou pai" [secretly take] de.xD



Ciao

Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home