CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

30 October 2008

LATE!

Blehss..

Suay yeah?

LATE FOR 'O' LEVELS!

Zzzz..

When I woke up, I stared at the alarm clock groggily and saw that is was 7.40am.

I still slowly stretch and everything lor!

Cause I wake up at 8 almost everyday.

THEN!

It suddenly "ting!"

TODAY'S PAPER IS AT 8AM!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I screamed my ass off and made a beeline for the toilet!

I haven never dressed SOO fast before!

By 7.58am!

I WAS OUT OF HOUSE! only..

Hailed for the damn taxi that just refuses to come when I'm late and sprung into the taxi.

THE UNCLE DRIVE VERY THE SLOW SOME MORE!

Wa qi si wo le!

Teacher called while I was in the taxi too..ZzzZ

FINALLY I REACHED SCHOOL AT 8.15AM!

I have never ever ran so fast to the school hall before can?!

Everything past me was a blur because I wasn't wearing specs too.xD

AND!

I REACHED THE HALL!

To find out that.

Someone is occupying my seat.ZzzzZ..

Unpleasant encounter but I shan't mention.

The person was shooed off my table and I finally started my paper at 8.30!ZzzZ

But amazingly, I finished the paper at 10am.

Which technically means I did the paper in 90 minutes when it's actually a 1s0 minutes paper.=/

O well.

Thank God!

Hehs..=)

Alright off to mugging hostel to PIA BIOLOGY now!=)

Photobucket
Photobucket


Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home