CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

05 September 2008

YAY!

Dar came down yesterday.

Only for awhile but better than nothing!=)

So...

I dragged him around Aries, Watts In, library and some other shops.Hahas!xD

At least Dar's not those guys who get grumpy when girls wanna shop.

Totally hate that type of guys la.

You walk into a shop upon seeing a REALLY nice dress.

While your guys sulks outside the shop and taps his foot as if he'll die waiting for that 10 minutes for you to look at that dress.

Whatever mood you have to buy dress goes "poof!".

Lols.=)




Just for laughter.

I wanted to tell Ling this joke that day but I wasn't in a very dramatic feeling so I din't tell her.

So I'll say it here?=)

Imagine a super dramatic tone by yourself okay?xD




What do mothers like to do?


?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
BOAST!

About their children.=)

So there was this 4 mothers who LOVED to boast about how good their sons are.

Mother 1:
My son...is the bishop! Whenever people walk pass him, they will have to bow and say.. Oo My Eminence!














Mother 2:
O! My son... is the arch bishop! Whenever poeple walk pass him, they will have to bow and say.. Oo My Grace!













Mother 3:
Is that it? Well... My son... is the Pope himself! Whenever people walk pass him, they will have to bow and say.. My Holiness!













Now the last mother was getting very worried.

Her son, was a total fat and obese good-for-nothing loser who eats and sleeps all day.

But she made an AWESOME comeback.

Know what she said?

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Mother 4: Whenever people walk pass my son. They look upon him in awe and say..

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
OH. MY. GOD.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I laughes so hard when I heard this!xD



Now a history joke?

Adolf Hitler went to a fortune teller one day and asked him when would he die?

The fortune teller replied, "You'll die on a Jewish festival."

A.H.: Why?
F.T.: Simple.
Because anytime you die, it'll be a Jewish festival. =P



Understand???xD

I listened at least 3 times to get it okay.

If you got it on the first then you're smart!

Hahas!xD




I HEART MY HAIR!

It's not much difference but I still love it.=)

Photobucket

Photobucket
My mouth looks weird here.=)

Photobucket
My mum made this!

So cute right?

I used my Darling Baby Pooh as a mannequin!=)

Photobucket
AWWWWWWWWW!

SO CUTEEEE!xD





Okay.

Loading up 4E1's class video!

Thanks to Isabelle!=)



Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home