CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

04 September 2008

Hillsong Live 2008 - With Everything

Oh My God!

Why is he sooooo handsome I just cannot stand it!

I've been talking about wanting to marry and angmoh since forever!

Ahhhhhh!!!

Why can't Dar be an angmoh?!=(

Oh well.

Whenever I show people pictures of Joel Houston along with my screams of how handsome he is.

They will just give me that stupid droll stare and say "Really meh?".

Fine!

Now I know how to rebutt them ready!

I see him live before okay!!

I was at the FIRST ROW of the concert mama!

Excuse me!!!

FIRST ROW/SECOND ROW there you know!

Like 3meters from my face! [maybe slightly further]

But still!!

IS THAT NEAR!!!

Lols.

Ya ya I'm always crazy.

Whatever.

Going to study like now.=)

Waiting for MeiLing to come back from her bacteria cloning thingy. [I want clone bacteria la!Ling go check eyes can le.xD]

Because!

I don't wanna go to the CC myself with all her friends there and they smile at me and say Hi while I'll just smile back foolishly because I can't see anything.

I don't have a habit of wearing contacts unless in school or outside.

Studying your paper so close.No need specs what.=)

Okay!

STUDYING!



Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home