CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

03 September 2008

I did 4 Chemistry papers!xD

Yayyyy!

I am so proud of myself mama!

Hmmm..

Going on 5 now because I'm doing another one and I'm finishing soon.=)

I shall do phy and bio tmr.

I have yet to study history luh!

Bad bad..

Must start soon.=)

Dar's coming down tomorrow! + I rebonded my hair! + I bought my Charles and Keith bag
=
CLEO'S VERY HAPPY!
=)

shall post pictures next time.=)

Elaine came over to study today and she's so poor thing cause she's like snnezing the whole afternoon away la.Hahas.

She used up ONE WHOLE BOX of my tissues can.

One box means at least 100 tissues you know.

I not referring to my tissue money but for someone to snneze 100 tissues is like mucus severely overload!Lols.

We still studied anyway.=)

So...

I needa go study like now!

No more time!

AHHHHH!


BYE!


Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home