CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

29 August 2008

Photobucket



Teacher's day!=)



Showed Mrs Goh and Mdm Zarah our presentation and I think it totally rocks like hardcore!xD



How to post the video on youtube?



Apparently I don't know how so I'm not posting it here.



Nevermind.=)









After school Dar and I watched WALLE!



WALLE IS SO CUTEEEE!!



Ahhhh!!



Love him to pieces!xD



He keeps going "Eva.... Eva...!"



Ahhhhhh...............So cute.....xD



If there's a Walle soft toy I'm gonna buy it!xD



Which makes me wonder if earth will one day be filled with trash and we'll all have to go to outer space and robots will serve to our EVERY need.



Seriously every need.



You just recline in the sofa like chair the whole day.



Clap your hands and ALL you need is on front of you.



"Speak your command sir"



"Water."
-Water appears
"Food."
-Food appears-
"I'm feeling horny"
"Sorry sir command not registered."



HAHAS!



I'm slightly high today because I'm super happy but I don't know why.xDDDD



Wouldn't want earth to be like that.



Everyday eat eat eat and you'll be obese!LOls



Went home to change and out with Dar in the afternoon.Weeeeee.=D



We were SUPPOSED to study physics.



BUT!



I got stuck on Dar's lappy.



Its so fascinating!



-sounds totally sua ku-



Dar downloaded this movie making thingy and I put a few of my pictures in and a song and it becomes a wonder 'movie'!xD



With lots of effects and stuff!



Happy happy happy.



Plus I just adore the webcam!


Totally great for taking pictures!Hehes.xD



I told Dar to bring his lappy next week after I've done my hair and gotten my green contacts and I'll be Queen of Camwhores!



LA LA LA!



Actually Ling also camwhore queen de lor.



Not only me.=)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket


I was caught unaware!



But Dar says this is how I always look like when I whine.



-.-



Photobucket

See how zi-lian my Dar is.xD







Yup yup!=)



Hmmm Elaine says I've been talking a lot about her on my blog.



Is it true?Hahas



Okay I shall make her happier by talking more about her!YAY!



Lols.

This story is with credits to Hilary!=) -round of applause-

So..

When we're in Japan, [Hil, Elaine, Sam, Mar all were there too] We stayed in this hostel like place for three days and there's these huge dining areas where we have our meals.

There's an automatic door that leads to this dining area.

You know when you walk into the shopping mall, just when you're about to bang head-on with the glass this sensor senses your presence and the glass door slides open?xD

Well...

But whenever you watch Japanese shows or read Japanese books, they always talk about those wooden paper doors and after the waitress serves your food, she will walk outside, kneel down and slide the door close right?

Elaine must be having this concept when she went to Japan!

BECAUSE!

When Hil, Sam, Mar and the rest had walked through the door, they realised Elaine was missing!
They look around and find her?

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

TRYING TO CLOSE THE AUTOMATIC DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



Can you believe it?



I laughed till I cried!



AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sooooo funny!!!!xD

Lols.

Okay I shan't laugh anymore, Elaine might kill me.xD

-laughs behinds the com screen, like she'll know.xD-






PRELIMS.........

Means 'O's are coming.

-sighs-

But Imma super good girl because!

For the past week or so, I've been studying almost everyday at the CC with Ling and her friend YiXuan!



Am I good or just good?xD



AND!



I decided to save money and time walking up and down to buy food so I brought my own snacks!xD



Photobucket

TADA!

Because!

We're all still VERY young at heart, it's nice to play with biscuits!=)


..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Photobucket

WEEEEE!



Nice?xD

Okay okay enough of crap.

Did I tell anyone that I simply love my handwriting?xDDDDDD


Photobucket





Someone: I think your handwriting is beautiful!

Me: O really? Thank you! -blushes-



[Why am I so crappy today?]



Alright!



Gonna sleep.



Byes!





Xenocide





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home