CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

21 August 2008

Video?

Photoshoot?

4E1?

WEEEEEEE!

Filmed the video for teacher's day today!=DDD

AND!

I realised many people in our class can really shake their booties!=P

Humyrahh, Afifah and Rafidah were like wow!

Can shake!

Hahas!

Humi [Kel gave her the super cute name.xD ] and I were teaching Elaine how to shake her butt!

Hahas!

So funny luh!

The only time Elaine can shake her butt is when she use her butt to hit MY ass!

LOLS!

FUN FUN FUN!

4E1 Class Chalet better have a dance and party night!

I'm sooo gonna love it!xDDD

Chalet will most probably be at Sentosa? [not sure.=)]

Had hand drawing fun today!

I drew a SUPER ARTISTIC picture of Elaine's name today on her hand and she drew some crappy stuff on my hand!=/

Elaine has no artistic talent.xD

STUPID KEL SPOILED MY SKIRT.

To be exact he threw a marker that was UNCAPPED on my table just where my skirt was.

P.E. don't wear skirt ma.

IT'S A PERMANENT MARKER!!!

And it left a stain on the skirt just at the BUTT AREA!!

Where got so zun[accurate] one right?

RED MARKER SOME MORE.

Piss me offf...

BUT!

Being such a nice girl....

I let him off and drew on his hand too.

USING THE SAME PERMANENT MARKER!xD

Hope it doesn't go off for 2-3 days!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!xD





PROM NIGHTY IS AT SWISS HOTEL!!

WEEETS!

Shiokness!=)))

I CANT WAIT!!!! -skips around-

I was so happy when they said it'll be at Swiss.xD

So we're asked to suggest a few themes and I think we rock!xD

Suggested Masquerade and Oscars [Hollywood Awards, Red Carpet!]

I hope its a combination!

I'm sooo gonna go in with glittery mask make-up, glittery dress and feathers on my head!

HAHAHAHA!

Yup and me and Dar will walk hand in hand down the red carpet like those Hollywood Stars do during the Oscar awards!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie!
Me and Dar!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Siao liao.

Going crazy le.xDDD

Excited excited!

I WANNA BE THE HOMECOMING QUEEN!!!

Lols who doesn't want to be?xD

Daddy agreed to pay for my dress and make-up!!!!!

EXTRA EXTRA HAPPY!=)

Lalalala...

So much for my excitement.

I really can't bear to leave 4E1!!!!

Sobs...

O well..

Treasure the times we have together now!=)

Study..............



Xenocide

P/s: I LOVE 4E1 MUCHIE MUCHIE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home