CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

06 September 2008

AIRPORT!=)

Went to the Airport yesterday with parents!

Hmmm.. Really like it there because there are alot of things to buy!

Body Shop should love me and mum because we bought facial soap, body butter, perfume etc etc.=)

Daddy bought a very nice deodorant too because I told him it smelt like a rich man.HAHAS!

But seriously!

That deodorant is very nice!

And it's got the rich man's smell.xD

See!

My nose can pick up scents of rich people!

MUAHAHAHA!

Lols.

Photobucket
This eyeshadow is so pretty right!?

But it has only this color and black.=(

If it has green or blue or maybe a 12 color palette I'd buy!=)

I need eyeshadows.......

I also want to buy those fake lashes with they have diamantes on it!

But I can't seem to find it cheap anywhere.

I remember seeing them in a blogshop before!

$2.80 per pair and it has diamonds on it!

BUT!

I FORGOT THE SHOP'S NAME!!!=(

Sadded.

Well I'll look around=)

I like Earle's Swensons!

Why does it have to close at 10.30?!?!?!?!

Pissed me off!

They said T2's Swensons is 24hours. But it isn't Earle's!

So it will not have my beloved fondue.

So I ended up not eating any ice-cream.=(

Very sad.

Photobucket
Can u see my lovely green eyes here?

I think it's not obvious at all lor.Sianz.=(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mama..

Photobucket
Don't I just resemble Donald Duck?

HAHAS!

Photobucket
I just can't seem to capture those really long lashes.=(

Photobucket
I like this!

=)




Prelims is in 2 days!

Oh My God!!!

Okay I'm going to study chem and hist today.=)

See!

I planned a timetable!

Hees.=P

Ciao



Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home