CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

30 April 2009

HOLIDAY!

It's like holiday tomorrow and because being in a Polytechnic means being independent, I totally didn't know that it's a public holiday tomorrow until my friends told me. Lols.

I haven't really gotten used to the independent way of poly life yet and then I realised the other day that the school can't exactly make announcements through speakers since the school is too big and there is no assembly whatsoever. Everything is through email and independence. Lols.

Yay anyway tomorrow is holiday but I have to stay at home and do my project, finish up my tutorials and revise my biology stuff. Fantastic.

It's like 2nd week of school and I'm studying my ass off. Talk about Year 3 baby.

Was sms-ing Buttie just now and both of us can't wait for our Candymans to appear!

Denise: I wish I had him waiting for me outside my class to fetch me home.
Cleo: Mine too! In his Lamborghini waiting for me.
Denise: Yeah then I'll meet you and we can go eat together or something.
Cleo: After dinner our Candyman will fetch us home.

Sounds like an awesome life man! I can't wait for it to come!

I KNOW CANDYMAN IS COMING!!! Right Denise?!?! xD

So, I have been procrastinating about my project for way too long and it's due next tues and we were given another project today.

BMIC project will be fun! Every group is given a bacteria to research on and stuff like that. Better than IDEA which everyone has totally no idea what the project is about which is why we haven't started the project at all. Fantastic.

Another reason why I love my class is because everyone can get along so well.

So far there has been 4 projects (yeah I know, 2nd week only!) and for all 4 projects I have different groupmates! The only person that's with me all the way is Meera! Hahas.

Yeah all 4 projects different people and also for everyone else. It kind of shows that our class gets along extremely well and everyone can do projects with everyone. Which is way awesome!

The only headache is lunch time because we always have to find 3 huge tables, pull them together and the whole class sits together for lunch. 3 tables is almost impossible to find during lunch time! Lols.

Okay I think I simply can't stop going on about how awesome my class is so I'll stop now! Lols.

ANYWAY! I HAD A BLOOD TEST YESTERDAY!

Only DBT and DBS had to take the blood test lor! Blahs.

Well our course has to deal with a lot of bacteria so they have to check our immune system, this is the most basic explanation. Hahas.

After they took my blood which is one bottle! I felt light-headed and dizzy. Zzzz. Makes me seem to weak lor. The teacher got the guys to buy hot Milo for me and Vivian because we were both dizzy and they said I looked like I was about to cry. Then I'll be whining away and thinking I want my boyfriend. Sobs.

The worst thing is, our class's indemnity forms were missing and we sat in the waiting room for like half and hour before it was found and they could draw our blood.

So everyone took out their laptops to watch something funny to be less scared and I went to surf facebook.

Then! I saw Immanuel's profile where it says, "OEI! Joshua and Cleo go check this out!" or something like that.

And it was a Hippo and a Dog singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"! That song is like so funny and it always gets stuck in my head.

I was laughing throughout the song and some of them watched it with me and started singing too! Hahas when Vivian sang the high he ee ee ee~ part I burst out laughing cause it was really funny!

Then Chairman went to collect our labcoats for us and we all tried it on! We looked GREAT!

DOCTORS COMING UP!

AHEMMM!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Silly SiLi! HAHA!xD

Photobucket

Photobucket
Future doctors!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes looking very professional there! HAHA! xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dr. Farez the Mad Scientist. LOL!

DBT 1B21 FTW!




Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home