CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

17 April 2009

PICTURE UPDATE!

From 12 April to 16 April! =)

12 April 09: Sunday service!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Us taking photos of each other across the road because it looks nice.xD

Both of us went on a shopping spree that day! I bought like 5 tops to start school with. Hehe.xD

Walked over to Suntec, tottering in our high heels. Lols.

Attended 4th service and went home early because next day is the first day of school!xD

13 April 09: 1st day of school.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everyone excited about school!

Got my class list and went to sit down with my classmates. At first everyone was quiet, shy and everything, no one really talking much. =/ Even CLEO was seemed as quiet and when i told EMW, they exclaimed, "You?!?! QUIET??!!? HAHAHAHHAHAA" or something like that. Lols.

14 April 09: 2nd day of school

Ordering of labcoats today!

When I reached there, I took S and wore it, extemely big, so the auntie gave me XS. BUT! It was still huge, so I stared at her and she stared at me.

Auntie: Don't have XXS lei, hahahas!
Cleo: Orh then nevermind lo, I take XS.
Auntie: Hahahaha.

No idea why she kept laughing.

Anyway, we had a 2 hour break so Claire and I decided to go eat and explore the library.

To my disappointment, I didn't see any hot guys at all. =( Lols.

Just when we were settling down in the library, I saw this tall guy wearing black walking into the library and I thought finally there was a hot guy, but as he walked closer, IT WAS CLINTON!!!

Denise, Shu and I thought exactly the same thing.

Shu: No need find boyfriend in SP le la.

Shu you got think of finding from SP meh??? *sly smile* HAHA!


It's okay! I have Mr. Candyman!! He's coming!!!!! HEHE!xD
[Proclaim in faith first.]

SPICE training from 330-5pm and went off to find the rest to chill!

Foodcourt 5:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm getting bullied in school! BY THEM!

Hahas because, CLS (Chemical and Life Sciences) Block and Business/EEE block is at the 2 ends of SP. Since most of them are in Business and EEE, I always have to walk ALLLLLL the way to Foodcourt 5 to meet them. Hmph! Bully right?! Hahas.

16 April 09: Flag day/ Freshmen Party!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My classmates weren't exactly fond of taking photos so we didn't have a class photo. *Sadded to tears*

I collected 36 bucks for the day! Not that good but still I get my 2 CCA points.xD

I never did Flag Day before my whole life man! Lols.

Knew a lot of my classmates better and decided they're rather fun too, not as boring as I thought.xD

Dinner at FC 3 with EMW!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bear bear!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I absolutely love this picture.xD

Photobucket
Unglam Shu!

Photobucket
Clinton's Best Butt, Dickson.

Photobucket
Self-taken! Lols.

Photobucket
SP FTW!

We went jamming in the SP jamming room and it was rather fun, only I couldn't hear myself most of the time, either the mic sucked or jamming is just like that. =/

Went for 30 minutes worth of the Freshmen party and I am craving to dance again! It's always after this parties that I want to dance really bad or something. Fairie's best friend, Jun Yen was like really high during the party and was dancing really enthusiastically, Vivian too! That's awesome man. I love people who are enthusiastic. Hahas.xD That explains me calling Fairie, "Sista!" Hahas lols.

I met a lot of new people this week and I'm really happy!

It's nice to walk into school and wave and say Hi to a lot of people.xD

I had many people from my school calling out to me, some remember my name, some called me Deon for God-knows-what-reason. Some said, "I forgot your name, but I know you're Deon's girlfriend."

Like wow, fantastic man. No one knows we're not together anymore. Although I'd give them the irritated stare like I'm about to cry soon and they'll automatic "Oh okay." and walk off. Zzzz.

Anyway!

It was a great week and I hope I remember all the names of the people I met. Yay~!

Steamboat party tomorrow.
Dare Camp games dry run on Saturday morning, followed by ARROW SERVICE! AWESOMENESS!
Sunday service!
And!!!
SCHOOL OFFICIALLY STARTS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!
I honestly want to study man! I just got my notes and cell biology, micro-biology, etc. etc. looks like FANTASTIC and I wanna mug with my friends in SP because the food and air-con is fabulous!

IM ENJOYING LIFE!



Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home