CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

23 April 2009

LECTURES. TUTORIALS. PRACTICALS. PROJECTS.

These are basically what my life revolves around now.

School has been awesome accept for the workload which is great despite it being the first week of school.

I have 2-3 projects and many tutorials to finish and many notes to read up on.

But I must say our class is Awesome!!!

The whole class goes for lunch together, go horny together, bitch about people together, random talks about hot guys and hot girls together, going shopping together tomorrow! AWESOMENESS!

Hahas.=D

The best thing is we all share the common interest since we all went to the same course. All of them are really hardworking! Doing all the homework and staying back to do projects. I feel like I'm in the MOST awesome class man! WEEEEE!

ARROW POLY CLUSTER CHALET TOMORROW!

I really can't wait!!!

Hahas it's gonna be fun except I've got a whole load of things to bring to school and go straight to the chalet after that.

I must find more time to sleep and do my homework!

SO THERE!

PICTURES WILL BE COMING SOON!!! =D



Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home