CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

19 April 2009

COOKED CHICKEN!

Yes you're right! I absolutely look like a cooked chicken/lobster/tomato/chao ta! Whatever but I just am red and dark!

THAT IS BAD!

Blahs.

Dare Camp Games dry run yesterday.

Shu Ming was supposed to meet me at 930am at Pasir Ris MRT but she is so fabulous that she woke up at 930am. Lols.

Finally she came at 10am and we trained down all the way to Bishan MRT! Early in the morning go so far right? Hahas.

We were separated into 2 teams to try out the games for the DARE camp.

I didn't expect it to be sooo hot and under the direct blazing sun so I didn't have sunblock nor moisturizer on.

Yeah guess what happened?! I look like a lobster now. Blahs.

It's actually okay to look like a lobster but my skin feels like it's burning and it's itchy also! =(

We had to roll in the mud and stuff like that, I did the drunken sailor so fast that I tumbled sideways onto the ground! Unglam to the max. Hahas.xD

Another girl whom I think her name is Phyllis and I were sensitive to mud and grass and we scratched our legs sore man.

My legs looked like they got clawed by cats and had red lines running all the way down. Lols.

So anyway, Shuming left early! Leaving me with all the people whom I don't know 95% of them, totally fantastic way to start the day. Lols.

But the games were fun, thinking in the Sec 1 and 2 way luh, cause the games are for them ma.

We gave feedback on how to improve on the games, exhausted ourselves running and made myself look like a lobster. Lols.

The games ended around 3pm and we went to change/bathe, and cabbed down with YongAn and Celeste to Suntec.

My shoes were so wet and horrible that I decided to buy a pair of shoes from Cotton On, hehes. Obviously I didn't just buy shoes from there, bought another 2 long-sleeved tops with the excuse that my arms were unevenly tanned so I'm wearing long-sleeved for the next whole week of school.

My tan lines are really very horrible lor.

I was wearing a round neck tee so you can imagine what my tan lines look like right?

My neck has like a red circle around, natural necklace or something, and my sleeve is like longer than normal so my tan lines is at my mid arm!

No tank tops, tees for another week. Only long sleeves, if not I'll look like a weirdo.

My toes are the funniest/most horrible looking ones!

I was wearing flats and since my toes were covered, they are white, and the rest of my foot is black! I got a shock when I took off my shoes!

So when I whined to everyone in the SP CG, expecting them to say "Awww it's okay.". Every single one of them laughed until they were going to roll on the floor can!

ShuMing and Denise laughed so loud until I didn't want to talk to them. Hmph!

JoshKoh was even more irritating, everytime he sees a new person walking to us, he'll ask them, "Have you seen her toes?" and proceeds to laugh very loudly and hysterically.

Went in for Arrow service and the skit was awesome!

It was about 2 guys who were studying for their exams.

One relied on his own self-effort to study and the other relied on God to strenghten his memory power, bless whatever he wrote for his papers and to give him the strength to study.

As expected, the one who depended on God's grace did very well for his exam!

That should be the way! Hahas. Not saying that you no need to study but then when you study, God will multiply your time and lead you to study the right topics. Yeah amen!xD

Worship was quite long that day and it felt like EJ4 once again!

We sang Solution! God is Moving! My Future Decided! And everyone jumped, twirled etcetc!

My favourite song was sung too!!!! BECAUSE OF YOUR BLOOD!

Oh man I love that song like ultimate!=D

Hehes, everyone was just shouting "AWESOME!" throughout the service, it's like an Arrow thing now to say awesome. Lols.

My parents came to fetch me and we sent ShuMing home! =)

Sunday service later!

I pray my skin will be fair and nice in Jesus name, AMEN!







Anyway I found the photos of us at the Wedding Anniversary of Hilary's parents last year! Like finally! I almost forgot I looked like that last time. Hahas.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yup yup about 6 months ago my fringe looked like that. Lols.xD





At the cross you bore, my frailty and shame.
You who knew no sin, consumed God's wrath for men.

Because of your blood, and your finished work.
There is therefore now no condemnation.

From the grave you rose, knowing it is done.
Death has been defied, grace and mercy won.

Because of your blood, and your finished work.
There is therefore now no condemnation.




Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home