CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

29 April 2009

I haven't been updating because I'm too busy!

Lols!

It's true okay!

Lots of homework, projects and self-studying to do. Cell Biology and B.Microbiology aren't exactly easy to understand. Research and blah blah.

So!

24 April 09:
After lessons, DBT 1B21 went to Vivo City together to do our "shopping project"!

My class is awesome man! Not sure why we bonded so well even though it's only the 1st week of school. HAHA! =D [Must be my prayers!]

Photobucket
Meera looking very interested.

Photobucket
Satish, YongJia and Jonathan.

Photobucket
Hazi

Photobucket
Me!

Photobucket




TOPSHOP and F21 are just simply awesome!

Saw this SUPER high heels that is like 7-inches! (I am NOT exaggerating!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's crazy can! I was one head taller than everyone lo!

Photobucket
F21 FTW!

Photobucket

I must really start saving money and find ways to earn money to buy those things!

Daddy God I pray for a lot of money and also a rich boyfriend/husband so I can have a walk-in closet bigger than Paris Hilton's!!! AMEN! xD

Photobucket
1B21 + Chairman's girlfriend! Lols.xD



Left at 4pm to meet Joshie at Outram Park MRT station and train-ed down to Tampines MRT to meet the rest for chalet!

The chalet was basically AWESOME!
Photobucket
Pretty huh? xD

Photobucket
SP(A) Girls

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like this a lot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had Praise and Worship led by Adeline our worship leader, followed by sharing by Deacon Sam! =)

CG breakout after that and I heard a lot of dreams that others had and we all pray that it'll be fulfilled in Jesus name! xD

Then we had midnight treasure hunt! Midnight indeed cos it started around 12am. Lols.

Before is started, each CG had to send a representative dressed as a pirate and we could only use given materials like trashbags and newspaper.

Our representative was Immanuel!

Basically he looked very funny. HAHA! =D

Photobucket
Look at his "left eye"! HAHA!

Photobucket
His hook, fake eye and "parrot". Lols!

Photobucket
Wooden leg! Lols.

Then the hunt began!

Hunted the whole place for 5 bottles of shampoos but we only found 4, they didn't even find the last one after that! Hmph!

So everyone had to advertise their treasure after that! There were things like: Baygon, sandals, Bible etc.

Our "advertisement" was super funny can! But I had to do a super bimbotic act of flipping my hair and saying, "Clear, cleans your hair and clears your mind!".

Oh my God, I think no one wants to be my friend le lor! So bimbotic! Lols.

After the treasure hunt, it was free and easy!

Didn't sleep the whole night of course.

Talked with SPB, with Denise/Buttie, sang with Rain to the guitar playing of Daryl (TP), Immanuel and another guy whom I don't know his name.

They played Qing Tian! Duh is like written on my face must play lo! All those who know me and knows how to play a guitar will definitely play it when they see me. Lols.

Played the Ukulele in the meadow when dawn broke.

Sounds so romantic right?!?! Lols.

Had "photoshoot" session in the morning at the meadow! Lols I'm too lazy to put them here so just go look at my facebook.xD

Photobucket
Love this picture!

Photobucket
UKULELE FTW!

Packed up, went for breakfast and home sweet home!

I am sure all of you heard of my amazing acheivement: I SLEPT FOR 22 HOURS STRAIGHT!

Hehe.xD




Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home