CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

18 February 2009

ONE CHILD SYNDROME

Denise came up with this "syndrome" because I recently started bringing my mini pooh bear/handphone pouch that Dat gave me to work, and I started talking to the bear.=P

Is it very weird???

I mean, most girls talk to their soft toy right?

Its kind of fun since they won't respond and they stare at you in their cute and innocents faces!

It just makes you go "Awww...".

Hahas.xD

I also pat the pooh's head every now and then to indicate its being a obedient little pooh by sitting there or something. [Not that it can move or anything. =/ ]

Denise started relating it to some One-child-syndrome because she says Nikki does that too.

Talking to her Macdonald toys and patting them on the head.

But I just like to do that!

Ask them questions and answer is myself by shaking or nodding the pooh's head.Lols.

Aiya, only child got no one to talk to right.

Beats talking to a mirror when you respond to yourself, it's rather scary right?xD

So my point is, talking to bears are fun and it's not weird at all.

Denise totally bursts into a hysterical laughter when she sees me pat pooh's head.

She claims I'm weird when she actually names all her stationery?!

Her correction tape is Sam, her eraser is Alex? Her pens are like Emmet, Alice and so on. (Twilight characters). And she scolds them when the ink doesn't come out or something.

So who's weird?

Lols.xD








I have been running for the past few days!

I decided to start running last week but somehow procrastinated until Sunday, where Denise and I went to Seashell park to run.

Erm, 2km for 25 minutes...

Yeah laugh laugh all you want.Hmph.We'll improve!

I told Dad I'll be running on Monday and Tuesday too but then, I just couldn't drag myself out of my comfy bed and Denise din't wake up too. Oh well.

Dad: (in the morning) So? How many rounds have you been running in your dreams already?
Me: =.=

Finally went to run today morning!

I had thought Denise wasn't coming since she didn't message me at 730am.

So I happily went back to sleep and promised myself I'd wake up to run tomorrow.

Who knew!

She messaged me at 8plus saying she was coming soon.

Obviously I had to drag myself out of bed and go running.

We improved!

2-2.4km for 15 minutes!

Hahas we planned to join some marathon in 6 months time.LOL!

Alright I'll go call Dar, he's back from camp FINALLY!

*skips towards own room*





Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home