CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

17 February 2009

Yes it's Valentines update!xD

Well because it's also my 2 year anniversary as I have mentioned for the upteenth time, I went to get my nails done for the occasion!

[Actually I do my nails for EVERY possible occasion I can think about.xD ]

10 Feb 09

Since the manicurist we frequent is currently doing home-based and we don't know how to get there, we decided to just do it at some random shop in Bugis Street.

Afterward I realised it's not as good because the nail polish chipped of in less than a week.Normally it can last about 2 weeks for me before it starts a chip off bit by bit.=(

Photobucket
At the nail palour.

Photobucket
Denise and I doing our nails with Fairie accompanying us.

He's almost as good as a girlfriend! He's not gay though.xD

Photobucket
Pretty nails!

Photobucket
My nails.=)

Photobucket
Denise's nails.=)

Ling was there to do peidicure too.But she sat very far away so we couldn't exactly communicate. =/

Nails done!

Walked over from Bugis to Suntec City (which is quite near) and went to hunt for Dar's present!

Now that Valentine's over and I already gave Dar the present, I can say it out!

I got Dar a really nice perfume by Giorgio Armani (don't know how to spell, it's correct i think.xD) and a little cute monkey!

Mum: But isn't he born in the year of the goat?
Me: Oh ya...
Mum: Nevermind lor, say you give yourself to him.Haha!
Me: =.=

Kelvin came along to help me "test" the perfumes.

Basically we walked into this perfume shop, got the lady to let us smell all sorts of perfurm until my nose hurt.Lols.

Hahas the lady would spray a different perfume on a "perfume slip" and lets us smell it.

I totally enjoy stuffing the slip into Fairie's nose and wash him splutter and cough at the perfume.Because he's just so fun to tease.HAHAHA!

I'm such a saddist. =/

Sorry Fairie!=D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did I mention Fairie was totally awesome that day?!

He brought cheesecakes, muffins, cookies and some sort of chicken which was unbelievably wonderful to eat!

I totally gorged myself with that chicken man!xD

Cleo: Oh God, chickens exist in heaven you know.
Everyone: =.=

Finished a big cookie too.Hehe.xD

Denise and I left at 630pm while the 3 of them went of to er, shop more?=D






14 Feb 09 VALENTINES DAY

Met Dar at Bugis MRT and he was late! as usual..

Met him finally around 3pm.=)

Went to Bugis cause Dar needed to buy socks.

Ended up buying socks of the rainbow colors at some pushcart in Bugis Junction and we walked over to Suntec.

Gosh, like a repetition or something.Hahas.

Anyway went to TopMan and there was a sale!

Shirts for $29!! CAN YOU BELIVE IT?

Dar tried one but they didn't have his size.Oh well..We can look next time.=)

At 630 we went to queue to get into Swensons.

Damn!

Should have made a reservatio nor something.The queue was..Erm like queuing on Sundays to get into church.Haha!

Got in finally and started ordering!

I was starving by then , hadn't had lunch or anything.=(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Ordered Clam Chowder, Fish and Chips, Chicken baked rice and an ice-cream!=)

I totally forgot to take a photo before eating.Zzzz.

Photobucket
Half gone fish and chips.

Photobucket
1/4 left Clam chowder.

Photobucket
Chicken baked rice with a spoonful gone.xD

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I can't believe it's our two year anniversary!

It didn't feel like we were together for so long already.

It still feels like we're in our pa-tuo ing mode.Hahas.

And i'm really happy our relationship turned out right.=)

Weee, I really feel lovey dovey like right now!

I LOVE DARDAR! hahas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The tiny pooh Dar gave me to put my phone!

Cause he knows my phone is always so full of scratches and I hate putting covers and everything.

Kind of spoils the phone. Personal opinion.=)

Yeah feel the love?

I'm totally gushing! hyperventilating! swooning! AHHHHH!






Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home