CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

09 February 2009

Level 4 Clique Prata outing!

Hahas met the EastmeetsWest clique (except Jack who couldn't come) and had dinner at Amoy Street!

Yeah prata fever! xD

Photobucket
Fairie was sitting across me so I supposed he gets all the unglam photos of him taken?xD

Photobucket
Ji ko bei!! [pervert. =P ]

Photobucket
Ji ko bei attack!xD

Afterward we went to watch Lion Dance!

Since it was the last day of Chinese New Year there was some performance.=)

Photobucket

Photobucket
We screamed when this thingy walked towards us!

Afterward when i described to Daddy about it, he said that the long beard was it's tongue!!

Oh My GOD! Freaked out totally!

Photobucket
As you can see.xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Slacked at a cafe afterwards to hmmm.. Chat? =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
hahahahaha! lols.


I am too lazy to uoload all the photos so just make do with this few okay? =D

I might feel un-lazy enough to upload the rest to Facebook.Hahas! =)




Just as i am i come before you.
With no pretense i draw near.
You made a way through the cross my redemption's secure
My savior

If not for your grace how can i stand
To worship you with my heart and strength
Yours is the name, above all names.
Every knee shall bow, every tongue proclaim.
Yours is the name, I live to praise.
Jesus.
Worthy is your name.
Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home