CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

12 February 2009

Valentines Day is coming!

Weee it'll mark the 2 year anniversary of me and Dar!

Sounds so long already right?!

Oh My God I'm so excited!

Two years you know!

When we got together everyone asked me how long I thought this relationship would last.

Every couple would be like " Oh maybe half a year?" or "Well I'm not sure, 6 months?"

But I knew my reply was, "I think we'll last forever!" or "I don't think we'll ever break up".

HAHA!

Sounds like so Zzzz to other people at that time but we lasted two years what!

One of the longest relationship in our school lei! HMPH! (to the nay sayers)

Haha.xD

Well anyway I went to get Dar's presents on Tuesday already!

Very happy with them.=D

The EMW clique accompanied me to get the presents!

And I chose it finally.

I think Dar would love it!

Won't reveal what it is here in case Dar sees it!

The it won't be a surprise! Hahas.=)

2 more days to Valentines!

WEEEEEEEEE~!

Also, tomorrow will be the first time we're having Care Group meeting with our new CG.

Well I'm in Arrow's SP B Caregroup!

Leader: What do you think we should call ourselves? Any ideas for our names?

*Cleo had an ingenous idea*

Cleo: We're from Singapore Poly so we should be called Singaporeans!! *beams to herself*

Everyone: =.="


OOPS?xD



Well I'm always so full of this kind of stuff right?
xD





Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home