CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

31 December 2008

Photobucket is cracking up on me!

Well which means no photos.=(


Hahas wanna see photosjust go to my Facebook!Truckloads of photos there man.


One day they shoujld like give me the prize of having most number of photos on Facebook or something like that!Hahas!=)


Anyway went to Escape with Level 4s last Saturday and it was fun!=)


Okay one photo!xD
Supposed to go out with Dar today but well, he slept at 7am, I guess tomorrow then.=)
Going for basketball with the usual peeps later.=)
Okay anyway we have this name thingy that I think is damn funny.
Ling's name is Carrie right?
So..
Clinton: You're Carrie Underwood, so I be Clinton Abovemetal.
Carrie: Zzzz.
Cleo: Then I be Cleo Inbetween.
HAHAHAHA!
Okay another one.
I was super high on MSN in the morning for some reason.
Cleo: Sorry I got morning highness.xD
Kelvin: Hahas morning is the best time! But sorry I was born in the Loh (low) family.
Cleo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hi my name is Cleo High.
LOLS.!
Okay okay this is stupid.
I'm going out!
BYES!
Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home