CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

22 December 2008

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST!

Another even BIGGER Pooh.
LIVE in ISRAEL [Volume 2]

Go Australia to see JOEL HOUSTON! [With Ling so if you wanna sponsor must sponsor 2.xD ]
Unlimited cash for Shopping spree.xD
M.A.C. makeup!
ALL of Pastor Prince's materials that I don't have! [Ask me.xD ]
Smith Wigglesworth's books. [Dad likes them]
Mark Hankin's books. [Mum likes them]
Jay Chou's new album. [Haven't got the time to buy.]

etcetcetc.......xD





Uploading photos people.

Patience is a virtue.xD

Anyway if I haven't been replying your sms-es, don't worry I'm not angry with you! [People have been calling to ask if I'm angry?]

MY PHONE IS DYING!

Zzzz.

Yeah and I've been in a lousy mood this few days.

Sorry if I made anyone pissed yeah?

PMS ma.xD

Okay I got ALOT of photos to upload.

JIAYOU CLEO!xD

Christmas Bash post below...=)



Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home