CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

25 December 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



Hmmm countdown was not as fun as I expected.



Because there wasn't a proper countdown even.O well.=)



BUT!



I still had my share of foam man.Zzzz.



I thought since we all didn't buy any spray cans, we wouldn't get much of foam.



However, it doesn't seem to appear so.=(



5,4,3,2... 1!!!!



FOAM PARTY!



Walked with Ling to Far East and everywhere there was FOAM!



Random people just came up to you, unload a can of foam on you until you look like a white christmas tree and then they laugh and walk off.Zzz.



I looked like a total idiot with so much foam on my head and hair la.



PLUS!



This stupid APNN came up, said HI to me 3 FREAKING TIMES and then sprayed a whole load of foam at me!



ASS!



Feel like punching him.Zzzz.



Then Clinton called Carrie and we RISKED OUR LIVES and walked over to Tangs to meet him!



Everywhere we walked, people ATTEMPTED to spray foam at us!



Wa Lao, we very nice to aim meh.Zzz.

So took NR6 all the way to Vivo and halfway through we realised that we went one big round back to Town and we realised how crazily stupid we could get when we could actually just cross the road to take NR6 so that we din't have to go one big round.Zzzz.

Anyway me and Ling were both bus-sick since the driver was so horrible.

Well I get car-sick very easily but seldom bus-sick!

The driver is really horrible!

He thinks his bus is what? Formula One car!? Zzzz.

Anyway we went to Vivo and bought cup noodles at Cheers and sat down at the bridge and just talked until morning.

Really love times like this!

There will be more to come.=D

Had breakfast had some nearby coffeeshop.

Then Carrie and I send Clinton to the bus-stop thereafter we took the MRT home.

On the MRT, IF YOU EVER SAW ME AND CARRIE, IT'S NOT US!

Super unglam can!

Both of us were sleeping in the most unglam and awkward positions.

Zzzz.

Reached Pasir Ris around 9am, saw people going to the MRt while we going home.

Feels abit weird.Hahas.

Ciao!

Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home