CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

31 March 2009

Campus Superstar.

I didn't join la duh. I went to Mediacorp yesterday to watch Campus Superstar.

To be honest, I don't even know a single contestant, I don't even know how the competition works. Lols.

Our main point was Fahrenheit! Hahas.

Met Denise first to pay for our EZlink cards. =)

P/s: I only received the sms about having to keep the receipt like 4 days later and I don't know where my receipt went!!! ROARRRRR! Zzzz.

I was told that the dress code is pink but apparently not everyone was wearing pink.

Also, I felt extremely stupid that day.

Denise and I went to meet Ling and the rest of her friends to go for the CSS and suddenly someone said, "Ling, she *points to someone standing near her* says that Cleo is her cousin."

I blinked and looked in her direction and lo and behold! I saw my erm, distant cousin and said "Hi" awkwardly.

Oh My God how can anyone be so stupid and blind not to even see her OWN cousin standing like right under her nose. (Actually she's taller than me.) Gosh...

The bus came finally and we went up the bus and I was like, "Oh My God, it's going to be like that when we go for History Makers camp in June! So fun!".

Lols. Hahas I'm determined to bring my Ukulele when we go to Malacca for the camp and I definitely want to be on the same bus as people like Fairie, Clinton, Immanuel, Yong An and so on because at least they will play their Ukulele/Guitars too and it'll be fun.

When I told Ling she say noisy. Hmph. Fine! Lols.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Unglam Yi Xuan! Hahas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Denise Yeo!

Photobucket
Denise Tan!

Hahas I was stuck between Denises! Lols.xD

Photobucket

Lalalas.

Screamed like crazy when I saw Wu Zun and I totally went gaga when he waved and smiled at me! Ling and Denise both saw he looked at me and smiled can! LOLS!

Okay thank God my vocal chords are still intact.xD

ZzZzzzZZ on the bus!




Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home