CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

25 May 2009

PLAY! Fun in the House!

IT WAS AN AWESOME TIME I SWEAR!

I loved the carnival, gave my best shot for Captain's ball, survived the Gladiators game, dunked Joshie(Fairie) and ShuMing and they were the 2 people I wanted to dunk the most beside BUTTIE! I didn't get to dunk her anyway. Lols.

WORSHIP WAS AWESOMEEEEEE!

YES EVERYONE KNOWS WHY WORSHIP WAS SO AWESOME! HEE HEE!

I totally enjoyed the day! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! =D

Can't wait for THE ZONE concert in July!!!!!! HILLSONG UNITED IS COMING!

Although I don't mind if our own worship team had a few more concerts.xDDDD


I'm supposed to blog about it yesterday but I woke up to a diarrhoea and broke out in cold sweat. My stomach felt so horrible and I felt like throwing up but nothing came out.

Oh man... It's felt TERRIBLEEEEEE!

So yeah I'm basically too lazy and now I have a lot of homework! Will update soon! Pictures on facebook! I haven't uploaded those from my camera and it's like the bulk of the photos taken. So... Yeah I'll upload and update soon!

Byes!


Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home